Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you'll develop at Deloitte. Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. In today's changing global economy, businesses need trusted advisors.
Because Assurance professionals at Deloitte take the time to understand our clients' business as well as the industries in which they operate, we can help them identify major risks and opportunities over and above performance of the traditional financial reporting function. Our services include:
- Accounting and Auditing.
- Special Services Group.
- Financial Institutions Services Team.
- Capital Markets Team.
- Actuarial & Insurance Solutions.
- To diligently serve the training office in the profession of a Chartered Accountant and Registered Auditor.
- To diligently pursue his/her studies in the theory and practice of the profession of a chartered accountant and registered auditor and that he/she will notify the training officer immediately he/she ceases to be registered for a course that would lead to the eventual award of a Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy or equivalent.
- During the curry of his/her training contract, to not engage in any other business or occupation without the express written authority of the training officer.
- To at all times keep the affairs of the training office and its clients confidential and not breach any codes of professional conduct, disciplinary rules or by-laws that apply to the profession of chartered accountant and, if applicable, a registered auditor.
- To comply with any training office policies and procedures.
- To complete any timesheets and/or other assessment forms supplied by the training officer to record training experience.
- To agree that the training officer will be entitled, and is authorised to, disclose to SAICA any circumstances which in the opinion of the training officer may constitute improper conduct on the part of the trainee accountant. To further agree to the training officer making available to SAICA all information regarding disciplinary procedures in the training office in which the trainee may be involved, including the record of those procedures.
- Prior to leaving the training office and within 30 days after completion of the duration of the training contract, to apply for the training contract to be discharged
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours degree / CTA or equivalent.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm