A trainee works under the guidance of an experienced professional to perform statutory external audits in accordance with specific laws and rules, on financial statements of a company; government entity or organization. This process includes evaluating a company's internal controls, policies and guidelines, and to ensure that such policies are adequate and functional. A trainee is also required to provide leadership and guidance to entry-level trainees on external audit engagements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant SAICA accredited degree.
- Relevant SAICA accredited post graduate degree or the equivalent.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums.
- Negotiation ability.
- In-depth understanding of business operations.
- Ability to think strategically as well as understand the detail.
- Networking skills.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Have strong business acumen skills
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Project management skills.
- Highly influential.
- Ability to deal with pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Flexibility and embracing of change.
- Ability to actively engage with people at all levels.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Focused on client service and satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa),...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm