Under direct supervision performs simple, onsite hardware, software and peripheral updates and repair in an organization within a predefined SLA. Responsible for troubleshooting and repair of computer systems and peripheral equipment located throughout the organization. Provides adhoc end user training on the use of systems
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
What You Will Do
- Under supervision, provides user support on IT queries in respect of hardware and software issues.
- Solves user queries remotely within SLA.
- Escalates issues to technical experts that cannot be solved.
- Works collaboratively with ATS team to ensure calls are closed in the shortest possible time span.
- Logs calls accurately with all detail onto system.
- Tracks queries through to resolution and closes them on logging system.
- Assists team members as required.
- Remains aware of risk in area of expertise in alignment with Deloitte policies and processes.
- Assists users through transfer of knowledge on MS Office Suite, IT processes and procedures.
- Actively works to address identified development areas.
- Cultivates ability to give effective development feedback both upwards and to peers.
- Effective use of time, equipment and resources.
- Create and Maintain client relationship.
- Install and configure of standard hardware & software.
- Maintain a tidy environment.
- Administration and filing for IT service desk.
- Manage third party calls.
- Filling in for absent colleagues.
- Monitoring of SLA of calls (SLA 98%).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma (in some countries in Africa).
- Starting Microsoft certification.
- CompTIA A+ and/or N+ certification.
- 1 year of experienced in IT support.
- Experience preferably within large corporate.
- Basic technical knowledge in Microsoft Office suite and operating system.
- Working knowledge of networks, IT infrastructure and applications.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Problem solving ability.
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Client delivery focus.
- Focus on quality and awareness of risk.
- Desire to develop self.
- Business acumen.
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates persona accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm