As a graduate, you will join our graduate programme within FSA and will rotate in the various areas. The FSA graduate programme offers you the opportunity to rotate across three core business areas for a period of 3 years, giving you exposure to a broad range of quantitative risk management techniques, such as risk and financial modelling, design and implementation of risk/capital/funding frameworks, stress testing, regulatory developments, financial instrument valuations and pricing.
What You Will Do
- Assisting in the development, automation and validation of financial and risk models.
- Perform statistical analysis (e.g. clustering and segmentation).
- Perform numerical valuation techniques (e.g. derivatives and exotic structures) and constructing yield curves.
- Assisting in the creation of market leading solutions and thought leadership; building strong clients relationships and general problem solving.
- Reporting to the Manager who leads the team you are assigned to, but also reporting to the managers leading individual projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actuarial Science.
- Applied Economics/Econometrics.
- Computer/Data Science/Analytics.
- Engineering (preferably Electrical or Electronic).
- Mathematical Sciences/Statistics.
- (Applied/Financial) Mathematics.
- Quantitative Risk Management.
- (Applied) Statistics.
- Any other relevant degree.
- The intention to pursue a professional qualification (CFA/FRM/PRM/ FIA/FASSA) is advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Data Science...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm