Financial Services Advisory (FSA) is an established advisor within the financial services industry. Our vision is to be the leading provider of advisory services to financial services institutions and corporate treasury operations across Africa.
The FSA team comprises a strong mix of business, risk and regulatory practitioners with a technical appreciation for both financial modelling and programming disciplines. Through this, we are able to bring our clients practical solutions that look to address their end-to-end strategic and business model requirements.
What You Will Do
- Assisting in the development, automation and validation of financial and risk models.
- Perform statistical analysis (e.g. clustering and segmentation).
- Perform numerical valuation techniques (e.g. derivatives and exotic structures) and constructing yield curves.
- Assisting in the creation of market leading solutions and thought leadership; building strong clients relationships and general problem solving.
- Reporting to the Manager who leads the team you are assigned to, but also reporting to the managers leading individual projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MSc Quantitative Risk Management, Risk Analysis.
- MSc Quantitative Risk Management.
- BSc Honours Quantitative Risk Management.
- BSc Honours Actuarial and Financial Mathematics.
- BSc Honours Financial Engineering.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Data Science...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm