The purpose of Deloitte Academy’s Cyber Security programme is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Cyber Security/ Information Technology space.
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of Cyber Security professionals for Cyber Security projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met.
What You Will Do
- Actively exploit identified system vulnerabilities along with appropriate documentation.
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Identify, rank and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by team and sells proposed remediation activities to client.
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with Deloitte's standards and ensures deficiencies are corrected.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit.
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology/Information Security related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Having one of the following would be an added advantage: CISSP, CISM, GCIH, GSEC, CEH, CCNA (Security), CCNP (Security), LPT,CCISO, CHFI, OSCP, Security+.
- Experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, implementation of security standards, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, incident investigation, email security, security analytics and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM etc.
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and penetration test and some security standards/frameworks.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Knowledge of some regulatory, technical and industry standards, frameworks and practices (e.g. ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, OSSTM etc.).
- Knowledge of networking and network architecture.
- Show knowledge of IT systems (Operating System, Application, Network, Database).
- Knowledge of system security and vulnerability assessment.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Cyber Security and Information Technology.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently.
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm