Deliver standardized aspects of services to internal clients with regards to Cash flow; Banking; Receipting and Petty Cash.
What You Will Do
- Completes standard related tasks that impact delivery of the broader team in relation to overall strategy of the service area.
- Effective use of time, equipment and resources.
- Upload daily bank statements onto SAP.
- Allocate bank receipts on a daily basis.
- Address cashbook queries and notify the supervisor of any unresolved queries requiring further attention.
- Allocate bank entries for responsible bank accounts.
- Foreign trading and accepting of incoming foreign deposits.
- Bank Reconciliations:Submit payments for processing to accounts payable.
- Transact with bank for necessary call transactions.
- Receive telegraphic notifications received from bank.
- Send response to bank accepting the funds and providing reason for business being paid as per the BoP categories.
- Deal online to convert funds into acceptable currency.
- Attend to queries from BU's and manager.
- Check bank statement to ensure that funds are reflecting, otherwise follow up with bank.
- Assist the cash management supervisor with the follow up procedures on overdue debtor accounts where possible.
- Ownership and accountability of self-development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma or Degree in Finance.
- Matric plus Certificate in relevant function.
- 1 - 2 years of experience.
- Basic knowledge of the standardized routines of the role.
- Basic knowledge of Outlook and programs relevant to the role.
- Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Keen to learn.
- Focuses on delivery.
- Is adaptable.
- Ability to solve standard routine problems.
- Basic understanding of business.
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Strategic direction - Seeks to understand how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and Deloitte Global.
- Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; understands his/ her potential role as a brand ambassador.
- Knows the business and industry - Knows how member firm business works and keeps up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends and leading practices.
- Manages to results - Takes responsibility for assigned areas and contributes to the successful realization of common goals.
- Manages and executes projects - Prepares and manages work plans to ensure efficient and timely completion of work.
- Solves problems - Identifies and solves problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment.
- Manages quality and risk - Understands and applies quality assurance and risk management procedures in all areas of work performed.
- Manages change and ambiguity - Is adaptive and flexible in the face of change and ambiguity.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:9th May 2021, 6:00 pm