To ensure the coordination of the Experienced Hires recruitment process. The role is focused on ensuring that candidates, Business Representatives and Talent Advisors are in the right place at the right time, with the right information and necessary material.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for the effective scheduling of all candidate interactions with the firm. This includes:
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to the recruitment process.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for integrity of system data in their part of the process.
- Responsible for the timely coordination of all background and legal checks.
- Takes ownership of ensuring top class service during every interaction with candidates. This includes:
- When candidates are present at all Deloitte interactions.
- Preparation and presentation of interview packs.
- Preparation and presentation of case study material.
- Ensures that all stakeholders experience an overwhelming sense of attention and professionalism with each interaction -
- Create a feeling of engagement and connection!
- Effectively manages resolution of queries related to their function.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3 year diploma in Human Resource Management or any other relevant qualification.
- 3 year degree in Human Resource qualification, Industrial Phycology or any other relevant qualification.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Focus on delivery.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Ability to solve more complex issues without assistance.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm