A support resource to Engagement team in delivery of services to/at client premises on delegated engagements/projects.
What You Will Do
- Solicits and coordinates client input to determine direction and functionality of (Global Advantage) GA applications.
- Develops knowledge of service areas and global mobility service delivery model variations across clients and ensures compliance by understanding individual income tax rules.
- Prepares flowcharts, as-is summary reports, and equity incentive plans related to Country-Specific, Cross Border and Global Rewards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree: Bachelors of Commerce or Bachelors of Law.
- Newly graduated if qualification is degree.
- Two years’ experience within a similar function.
- Immigration, labour and tax laws and rules - Develops knowledge of current immigration legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function.
- Delivery Excellence - Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client.
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving - Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business.
- Technology Tools and Solutions - Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
- Basic technical knowledge in specific area and/or industry.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Elementary business acumen.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Law
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm