This job is for you if you’re an analytical thinker, who is looking to make an impact in a company - and an industry - where you’ll truly make a difference.
Consultants possess strong problem solving, quantitative and modelling skills, are knowledgeable and passionate about the TMT industry and are true team players.
The nature of the role means that consultants travel frequently, so you’ll need to be ready to jet-set across the globe.
What You Will Do
- Carry out reliable and accurate research and data collection for client projects and business development.
- Interview the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Identify issues, form a hypothesis and facilitate discussions within project teams and client groups.
- Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, synthetizing and positioning the findings within the larger project context.
- Communicate main ideas and findings from work through written and graphical presentations.
- Present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Implement recommendations/solutions and liaise with client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MBA from a top business school.
- Undergraduate degree in - Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Management, Strategy, Analytics or a related field.
- Interest in the Telecoms, Media and Tech (TMT) industry.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- A logical and lateral thinker, who is intellectually curious.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English (written and spoken).
- A team player, who can work in a truly diverse setting.
- Highly motivated individual who is looking to learn and grow with the company.
Additional Skills that give you the Edge - These are Advantageous, but not Strictly required from Applicants:
- Previous experience within the TMT sector.
- Knowledge of programming languages and statistical analysis tools.
- Additional languages (spoken and written).
- International exposure and work experience.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with previous experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial business venture.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm