The Branch Operations Analyst is responsible to perform the eye ball check for sanction filtering under 4 eyes on the supporting documents of payments initiated by High Risk Clients and ensure timely, complete, and accurate processing of relevant information including performing all relevant controls within own area of responsibility.
The staff must ensure the timely escalation for every potential hit in a document to the appropriate local/regional AFC.
What You Will Do
- Underlying document checking for incoming payments.
- Communication with clients for incoming payments.
- Monitoring the system queues on DB applications.
- Reconciling the internal accounts.
- Regulatory reporting for incoming payments.
- Problem solving by working with IT, Sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh college graduate or up to 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good communication skills in English and Korean as appropriate.
- Excellent team worker, able to work in a matrix organization and functional horizontal alignment teams.
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Operations
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm