About Deutsche Bank:
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise. Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is very well-positioned, with significant regional diversification and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in corporate banking, investment banking, private banking and asset management. We are investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity.
The Deutsche Bank Graduate Programme:
Join Deutsche Bank and transform the world of banking. Our development programme will be transformative to you too, with a wealth of world-class training, exposure to fascinating projects, and endless opportunities to gain the skills you need to innovate for the benefit of our clients and society. You’ll work alongside some of the industry’s top minds and build a network around you that that will help drive your career in the direction you want it to go in. We look for talented and driven candidates who will thrive in an inclusive culture where individuality defines your impact. If you want to develop the skills needed to build a thriving financial services career, Deutsche Bank is the place to discover your full potential.
About the business division:
The Corporate Bank is a market leader in cash management, lending, trade finance, trust and agency services, securities services and risk management for FX and Rates. We have deep client relationships and our client solutions relate directly to the real economy.
- Cash Management: Delivers a wide range of innovative payment and cash management related products to corporates and non-bank financial institutions.
- Trade Finance & Lending: Covers the full range of corporate lending solutions and provides solutions related to imports, exports or domestic trade transactions.
- Trust & Agency Services: Delivers a wide range of Agency and Fiduciary services to Capital Markets instruments and provides a full range of Depositary Bank services to global equity issuers, investors and brokers.
- Securities Services: We provide custody, clearing and settlement services in 30+ markets across the globe.
- Coverage: Our Coverage team manages the Corporate Bank’s key client relationships across the full suite of Corporate and Investment Bank products.
- Central: The Central Team works closely with the business divisions and infrastructure functions to execute our strategy, enables the bank to operate safely and to be commercial.
Within each area you will have the opportunity to perform multiple roles such as Sales, Product Management, Client Service & Delivery or Business Management.
Division specifics about the graduate role:
Your training starts with an invaluable Global induction that will give you a broad understanding of our business. Our senior leadership will share their vision for Deutsche Bank with you. After that you will participate in our Divisional Technical Training and Professional Skills Training followed by a 12 month comprehensive continuous learning journey, with opportunities for networking throughout and a supportive wellbeing programme. Then you'll work alongside, and learn from, exceptionally talented colleagues in a friendly, supportive culture where people are open and approachable. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our clients achieve their financial goals. There’s a range of a work and clients that will enable you to make an early impact on what we do best – generating inventive, effective solutions for our clients.
What we look for:
We recruit students and graduates who are intelligent and adaptable with excellent interpersonal skills. They have degrees in many different disciplines. Even though good levels of numeracy are important for some roles, you won’t necessarily need a formal mathematical or financial background. We have very comprehensive training programmes that will give you all the technical knowledge you’ll need to build a career with us. You should not only be passionate about the world of finance, but also show a keen interest in your chosen field. You already have a record of academic achievement and you’re eager to go on learning at the same intensive rate. You’ll thrive on working in a highly collaborative and diverse culture with some of the best minds in banking. Please note that to apply for our 2023 Graduate Programme you must graduate between August 2022 to July 2023.
Applications close 16 October 2022, 23:45 HKT/SGT.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2022, 3:59 pm