Our program is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll join your global classmates across all business areas for orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive classroom and online modules that are built around you.
During the interview process, you will have the opportunity to engage with representatives from various quantitative groups, including strats, quants, structuring, and derivatives trading. You will be matched to a specific role during this process and hired directly to this team.
What You Will Do
- Based in one of the world’s global financial centres, you’ll take on early responsibility as you are directly placed into a quantitative team. Your day-to-day tasks will vary depending on your role and the desk you’re working on.
- Strats combine expertise in quantitative analytics, modelling, pricing and risk management with a deep understanding of systems architecture and programming. They develop pricing and risk management analytics and tools for sales and trading and employ those tools to carry out quantitative analysis of complex transactions and strategies.
- Quants use their mathematical expertise to develop models, interfacing with the business to deliver cutting edge analytics to meet the latest market needs.
- In structuring, you could be assisting in the origination, execution and structuring of transactions, being closely involved in live deals from day one.
- In trading, you will learn to price complex derivatives and effectively manage risk.
- Whichever group you join, the program will provide you with the robust learning opportunities and give you the skills and experience to launch a long-term career with us. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An advanced degree in maths, physics, computer science, computational finance, or similar.
- An academic focus on business, engineering, computer science, natural sciences or other comparable subjects.
- A passion for finance.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Programming experience in Python, C++, or other languages like VBA, Java, R, Matlab.
- Proficiency in working with MS Excel and other common applications.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
- The ability to work well in a team and inspire others.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics
New York (United...
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm