Institutional Client Group builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients, combining market-leading trading and structuring with a world-class sales force, to provide clients with access to flow and customized financial solutions across a wide range of cash and derivative products, markets, and regions.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with day-to-day servicing of clients for FX, commodities and interest rates products.
- Analysis of company financial statements and preparation of marketing materials for clients
- Pricing and booking of flow and derivatives solutions.
- Liaising with internal operational teams to ensure KYC and settlements are in order.
- Any other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree a prerequisite.
- Post graduate degree advantageous.
- Limited work experience required as the ideal candidate will be either completing or recently completed their tertiary studies.
- Demonstrable track record of seeking out M&A, advisory or capital markets experience (through university societies, vacation projects, internships, or the like) will be viewed positively.
- Diligent and committed.
- Analytical problem solver.
- Personally organized.
- Team orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Assertive, but not abrasive.
- Some negotiating skills.
- Bright mind with excellent academic record.
- Passionate about finance with an affinity for numbers.
- Academic focus on Business or The Natural Sciences, Particularly Business Administration, Economics, Business
- Mathematics or Industrial Engineering.
- Completed an internship or has part-time experience in A field related to banking or the capital markets, ideally in combination with some experience abroad.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluent in English.
- Resilience and dedication to keep up with the pace.
- Work well in A team and inspire others with creative ideas.
- Conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS office.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm