Institutional Client Group builds long-term sustainable relationships with key corporate and institutional clients, combining market-leading trading and structuring with a world-class sales force, to provide clients with access to flow and customized financial solutions across a wide range of cash and derivative products, markets, and regions.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with day-to-day servicing of clients for FX, commodities and interest rates products.
- Analysis of company financial statements and preparation of marketing materials for clients.
- Pricing and booking of flow and derivatives solutions.
- Liaising with internal operational teams to ensure KYC and settlements are in order.
- Any other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree a prerequisite.
- Postgraduate degree advantageous.
- Limited work experience required as the ideal candidate will be either completing or recently completed their tertiary studies.
- Academic focus on business or the natural sciences, particularly business administration, economics, business mathematics, or industrial engineering.
- Demonstrable track record of seeking out M&A, advisory or, capital markets experience (through university societies, vacation projects, internships, or the like) will be viewed positively.
- Completed an internship or has part-time experience in a field related to banking or the capital markets, ideally in combination with some experience abroad.
- A bright mind with an excellent academic record.
- Passionate about finance with an affinity for numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluent in English.
- Resilience and dedication to keep up with the pace.
- Work well in a team and inspire others with creative ideas.
- Conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Diligent and committed.
- Analytical problem solver.
- Personally organized.
- Team orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Assertive, but not abrasive.
- Some negotiating skills.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:24th May 2020, 6:00 pm