DFS is the world's leading luxury retailer serving the travelers in the world. We are currently seeking a Digital and Ecommerce PMO – full time Intern to join our Digital and E-commerce team at our Corporate Headquarters in Hong Kong to support global e-commerce business, focusing on strategic financial planning and digital and ecommerce portfolio governance.
What You Will Do
You will be a part of Digital Program Management office and get a chance to learn and establish strategic financial planning of the Digital business portfolio:
- Understand business digital strategic plan and contribute to identify additional demands for budgets.
- Maintaining the Operating financial plan to make sure all key financials metrics are identified and up to date for decision making.
- Tracking all risks related to budget constraints and assist in mitigation actions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MBA or Post graduate student or recent graduate with project or finance management background.
- Ideally over 3 years of work experience.
- Must be able to work full time from Jan 2021 for 3 months.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Project Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm