The Graduate Development program is designed to provide an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of Technology in our luxury travel retail business.
These learning opportunities take the form of hands-on experiential learning. Management Trainees are assigned departmental responsibilities including special assignments and projects and interact with managers, coaches and mentors throughout DFS during the 18-month program.
During the program, key skills are established that will anchor Management Trainees in their Technology career. Management Trainee participates in on-the-job training, learn new skills, and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities.
Depending on individual performance and business needs, a graduated Management Trainee is expected to assume a leadership role in the organization in the function of Data Analytics and Data Science.
What You Will Do
Under the guidance of an experienced manager/coach/mentor/HR Expert:
Hands-on Exposure in key Business areas of:
- Business Intelligence, Data Analytics & Data science.
- Store operations.
- Develop the appropriate people and communication skills that will strengthen leadership capabilities.
- Participate actively in and collaborate with others to ensure projects are completed effectively and on time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students should possess a Bachelor’s degree from any of these disciplines or any other relevant disciplines - Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics, Bachelor of Science with major in Data Science and Analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to learn on the fly.
- Graduates with 1-2 years of working experience are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm