The DFS Finance Graduate Development Program is a global initiative enabling DFS to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth.
GDP is an 18-month rotational leadership development program for top-performing talents who demonstrate the potential to become leaders in their field. It’s designed to groom you through hands-on experiential learning by mentors who are world-class experts in their field.
During the program, key skills are established that will prepare you for a leadership role after graduation. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
Designed to fast track your career, the DFS Graduate Development Program aims to provide an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of Finance in our luxury travel retail business.
At the end of this program, Management Trainees will not only refine their technical skills in the key Finance functions rotations, but they will also be well-trained in people management and project management, in order for them to excel in their future managerial roles.
Management Trainees will have rotations in various commercial finance functions such as:
- Corporate Finance.
- Corporate FP&A.
- Division Store Finance.
- Global Merchandising Finance.
- Global Store Finance.
- Marketing Finance.
- Store Development Finance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Finance or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates with no more than 3 years of experience.
- Strong passion for Luxury Retail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excels in learning, with ability to learn on the fly.
- Willing to relocate internationally.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm