The 12-month Graduate Development Program provides an unparalleled opportunity for fresh talents to grow and develop their leadership skills through personalized, experiential training under the expert guidance of function managers, coaches & mentors throughout DFS.
The unique aspect of the DFS Graduate Development Program is the rotational nature where Management Trainees are given the opportunity to gain diverse exposure into Store Operation, Merchandising and Digital, developing them to be a versatile and agile leader in our company.
Management Trainees are assigned with departmental responsibilities including special assignments and projects, with hands-on exposure to an extensive range of business functions and categories.
Management Trainees are groomed to assume a leadership role with management placement opportunities. Once you complete the Program, you will embark on your career at DFS. This could mean a position in Global Merchandising, Digital or Store Operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Ecommerce/Digital/Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates with no more than 3 years of experience.
- Strong passion for Luxury Retail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excels in learning, with ability to learn on the fly.
- Willing to relocate internationally.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm