Designed to fast track your career, the DFS Graduate Development Program aims to provide an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of Store Design in our luxury travel retail business.
At the end of this program, Management Trainees will not only refine their technical skills in the key functions’ rotations, but they will also be well-trained in people management and project management, for them to excel in their future managerial roles.
What You Will Do
- Benchmark digital in-store experience trends around the world.
- Research and develop digital in-store experience.
- Convey design intent and concept through mood-boards, concept sketches and rendered visualizations, written rationales, and verbal presentations.
- Respond creatively and critically to a merch & design brief and help the design team develop in line with feedback.
- CAD model and generate rendering spaces and fit-outs, retouching renders in photoshop.
- Good communication with the design team and Directors – able to clearly and frequently communicate progress, highlight potential issues before and as they arise.
- Communicate effectively with the external agency in charge of the execution.
- Excellent organizational skills - able to manage and prioritize tasks and time efficiently.
- Manage your time and work efficiently to deadlines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital design/Architecture or equivalent from a renowned university.
- Fresh graduates with no more than 3 years of experience.
- Photoshop skills and the ability to retouch renders are a must.
- The ability to sketch by hand, illustrating and sketching ideas for communication (Optional: Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Suits (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Design and User Experience
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm