The DFS Graduate Development Program is a global initiative enabling DFS to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. Ranging from 12-18 months, GDP is a rotational leadership development program for top-performing talents who demonstrate the potential to become leaders in their field. It’s designed to groom you through hands-on experiential learning by mentors who are world-class experts in their field. During the program, key skills are established that will prepare you for a leadership role after graduation from the program. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
What You Will Do
Designed to fast track your career, the DFS Graduate Development Program aims to provide an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of technology in our luxury travel retail business. At the end of this program, Management Trainees will not only refine their technical skills in the key tech functions rotations, they will also be well-trained in people management and project management, in order for them to excel in their future leadership roles. Management Trainees will have rotations in:
- CRM Systems
- E-commerce Systems
- Retail Systems
- Finance Systems
- Human Resources Systems
- Merchandising Systems
- Supply Chain Systems
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science with Honours or equivalent from a renowned university
- Fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Abilty to manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights
- Strong business acumen
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm