This role is to support the Loyalty Program Operations function on the implementation of Corporate CRM operations strategy, clienteling and personal shopper projects and general administrative support to the department.
The candidate should be able to work independently to liaise with internal stakeholders such as Store team, Merchandising team, IT team and other business stakeholders, as well as external vendors.
What You Will Do
- Assist in daily loyalty program operations including but not limited to loyalty program enquiries handling, membership database update, program collaterals, target list coordination and reporting.
- Assist in the Loyalty Program Operations processes and implementation in the Stores.
- Participate in CRM system enhancement projects and User Acceptance Test.
- Review and update both online and offline training materials on regular basis.
- Prepare and coordinate with venders for purchase order and payment follow-up.
- Involve in ad hoc projects / tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student or recent graduate with Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- Able to work full time from Feb 2021 for 6 months.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Problem-solving mindset, dynamic and active, strong interpersonal skill to deal with diverse working environment.
- Excellent written & communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Putonghua is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm