The DFS Data Team is striving for marketing excellence, and by that we mean world-class digital marketing.
We are seeking a Digital Analytics Intern to join our growing team and contribute to incremental revenue. As a Digital Analytics Intern, you use data-driven thinking to support DFS in understanding online user behavior and create the most delightful online experiences for our customers.
During your internship, you will analyze digital data and support our team to create a reporting dashboard.
We are looking for detail-minded self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing retail industry, demonstrate strong problem-solving ability, and have a passion for creating business insights to inspire positive change.
What You Will Do
- Track, monitor and understand our web properties performance and identify insights and opportunities to drive optimization.
- Support the development and maintenance of reporting dashboards & reports.
- Analyze online sales data and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Assist in enhancing the tracking of our new and existing web properties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program or recent graduate in Business Analytics, Marketing, eCommerce, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
- Proven ability to work with and analyze data sets and proficient in Microsoft Excel or other tools for data manipulation, analysis and charting.
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing and data analytics tools such as Google Analytics is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Strong desire to learn, with positive attitude, responsible, dynamic, and enthusiastic team player.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm