This role would be involved in creating innovative digital marketing strategies and campaigns to drive customer acquisition/ lead generation and consumer engagement, as well as managing digital marketing operations and processes for our global marketing and e-commerce channels in multiple languages, for ROW & PRC audiences.
This person reports directly to the Lead Manager, Digital Marketing within the Digital Marketing team.
What You Will Do
Digital Campaign Planning and Management:
- Implement key digital/360 marketing strategies to elevate the brand in the digital space through innovative and relevant strategies.
- Deliver new concepts, ideas, technologies and themes to expand key digital metrics such as reach, engagement and conversion.
- Support the Digital Marketing managers in manage relationships with internal & external partners to implement both existing and new programs.
- Support in day-to-day execution of all digital/360 campaigns; managing external vendors and internal teams to proactively keep ahead on timelines, deliverables and communications to ensure on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Create and maintain project plan and timeline, ensure it stays updated and communicated across project stakeholders.
- Provide transparent and accurate project status reports all along the different project phases.
- Determine project scope, schedule, budget, change requests, create and implement project plans, identify key milestones, dependencies, and resources.
- Cross functional project coordination for existing business processes and new launches/roll outs planned for the Digital Team; cross functional teams to include company’s Marketing departments as well as external vendors.
- Develop and execute content strategies for different digital platforms and channels.
- Manage digital content calendars, editorial and brand content for organization’s web presence.
- Coordinate with creatives, developers, translation agencies and marketing teams to ensure content is represented as the business requires.
- Data management, tracking, quality assurance and troubleshooting both on the back end (CMS) and front end (consumer facing).
- Ensuring the digital style guidelines are revised and up to date on any design or structural changes.
- Report on site KPI's and user trends.
- Analyze the digital channel performance with actions to improve traffic, time on site, sign-up, etc.
- Monitor competition and industry, providing analysis as needed.
- Assist in monthly/quarterly aggregate reports; analyze data and identify areas of opportunity to recommend move-forward strategies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student of Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Interests in digital strategy, content management & digital project management demonstrating progressive career growth.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Interest in luxury branding/products/marketing.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Mandarin is a bonus.
- Technologically savvy with proficiencies in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe and Google products.
- Able to work full time for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm