This role will be supporting the Marketing Automation & Operations team on membership and leads communications & retention execution.
The candidate should be able to work independently to liaise with internal stakeholders such as Store team, other COE within the marketing team, IT team, other business stakeholders, as well as external vendors.
What You Will Do
- Assist in daily Marketing Automation team’s operations including but not limited to coordinating with different COEs for campaign communication arrangements.
- Assist in executing marketing communications on automation system alongside with vendors.
- Coordinate with vendor in daily marketing automation duties.
- Participate in CRM and marketing automation system enhancement projects and User Acceptance Test.
- Review and update both online and offline training materials on regular basis.
- Assist in member exclusive promotion arrangements.
- Involve in ad-hoc projects / tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student or recent graduate with Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- Able to work full time from July 2021 for 6 months.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Digital savvy and willing to work with systems – experience in marketing automation systems is a strong plus.
- Understanding WeChat environment is a plus.
- Excellent written & communication skills in both English and Chinese. Proficient in Putonghua is a plus.
- Problem-solving and agile mindset, dynamic and active, strong interpersonal skill to deal with diverse working environment.
- Ability to work independently and proactive with result-driven mindset.
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills, able to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and vendors.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese, mandarin is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm