We are currently accepting applications for Project Management Interns to provide support in various aspects of the project management process.
You will assist Project Managers to monitor, control cost, schedule and quality of construction projects, and gain practical experience and skill development by working directly with Project Managers and Designer.
This is a paid internship opportunity ranging from 6 to 12 months.
What You Will Do
- Co-ordinate with external consultants to facilitate design, cost planning and reporting, management of third parties (for example landlord agents/contractors).
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure design, merchandise and operational requirements are addressed.
- Assist to devise and communicate design and construction programs to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with project scheduling and timing, with construction administration responsibilities and attend meetings as required.
- Support the delivery of DFS standards in both process and finished product as well as timely follow up and resolution of any issues.
- Participate in cost planning and ongoing cost review during the life of a project.
- Participate in the tendering and value engineering process for supply of services and contractors.
- Participate in initiatives to improve productivity and environmental impacts.
- Support Vendor coordination.
- Support compliance with DFS principles and policies through all dealings with business partners.
- Ensure comprehensive and accurate information is communicated to vendors in all forms of correspondence.
- Coordinate with vendor contractors.
- Provide reports on a regular basis for management review in relation to project status.
- Performs routine checking and / or verification tasks.
- Be prepared to positively embrace any changes that may arise to address the dynamic and evolving nature of luxury retail.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a full-time accredited Architecture or equivalent.
- Proficient in using major software including AutoCAD.
- Understanding of construction processes and high-quality interior finishes.
- Ability to understand construction drawings.
- Desire to continually strive for improvements in project delivery in terms of process, budget and timeline.
- Ability to communicate in a professionally acceptable manner, both written and verbal, with consultants and contractors alike.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English required. Ability in Mandarin and another language in the local region preferred.
- Enthusiasm, a highly motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm