This role will be involved in supporting the strategy development & strategic planning process of a global leading travel retailer.
The candidate will be part of a high-performing and highly motivated team providing insightful analysis on market developments and translating them into actionable initiatives to drive the strategic growth of the business. of numbers and data.
What You Will Do
- Support the Strategy & Research Manager on key initiatives & ad-hoc requests when needed.
- Perform research on the latest travel, customer and competition trends impacting the luxury travel retail industry.
- Provide support to collate data, perform analysis and communicate key insights.
- Provide support on creation of internal platforms for insights dissemination.
- Create presentations for internal & external communications with lead stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled in or completed Bachelor’s degree program.
- Strong in research & synthesis.
- Analytical & strategic thinking.
- Agility with numbers.
- Excellent in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail & organized.
- Handle work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Keen interest in Travel, Luxury Retail or FMCG segments.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen sense of curiosity, be passionate about insights development, and be comfortable handling large amounts of numbers and data.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm