As a leading Luxury Travel Retailer, DFS’s Graduate Development Program provides an unparalleled opportunity for fresh talents to grow and develop their leadership skills through personalized, experiential training under the expert guidance of function managers, coaches & mentors throughout DFS.
The unique aspect of the DFS Graduate Development Program is the rotational nature where Management Trainees are given the opportunity to gain diverse exposure and developing them to be a versatile and agile leader in our company, 5 selected tracks – Corporate Function, Store Operations, Finance (Hong Kong), Finance (Singapore) and Technology.
In the Strategy & Business Development track, during these 12 months of rotations, key skills are established and will anchor Management Trainees in their Business Management career.
Guaranteed focused training and exposure in selected track & HK corporate HQ.
- Strategy & Research.
- Business Development.
- Merchandising / Marketing.
- Store Operation.
- Store attachment to understand fundamental DFS business & relationship with store.
- Assigned with departmental responsibilities including special assignments and projects.
- Hands-on exposure to an extensive range of business functions and categories.
- Groomed to assume a leadership role with global placement opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
This opens the door for talented undergraduates or graduates in Business Management, Economics and other related discipline with less than three years' working experience with excellent academic results with below competencies are welcome to join our 2023 Intake.
- With great passion and business acumen for the luxury travel retail industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and any second language would be a plus.
- Adapting & Coping – with resilience to manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Creating and Conceptualizing – bring in innovative ideas and high level of creativity.
- Organizing & Executing – sophisticates in time management and attention to details.
- Enterprising & Performing – with an entrepreneurial mindset with ability to learn on the fly.
- Leading and Deciding – confident, collaborate and empower people.
- Supporting & Cooperating – be a true team player and able to work in a cross-team setting.
- Interacting & Presenting – robust interpersonal skills to working in a multicultural environment.
- Analyzing & Interpreting – being persuasive and analytical to influence situation.
- Open to relocate internationally.
What’s in it for you?
With a comprehensive understanding of DFS, unforgettable learning experiences and sharpened business mindset and know-how:
- Graduate into management position.
- International rotations cross- functions.
- Connect with Experienced Leadership Team with extensive LVMH network.
- Track Specific on-job training for global projects.
- 1on1 Mentorship and Buddies Program.
- Comprehensive e-campus training module.
- Multinational, dynamic and diversified team.
- Competitive benefits and potential mobility opportunities.
- Vibrant Office with hybrid work arrangements.
DFS Group Limited is the world's leading luxury retailer catering to the traveling public.
We have attained this position by listening to our clientele, adapting to changes in our customer base, and continually responding with innovative concepts.
Our strength lies in our strategic brand partnerships, groundbreaking store and product development, superior assortments, and targeted marketing programs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Economics
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm