The DFS Human Resources Graduate Development Program is a global initiative enabling DFS to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth.
GDP is a 12-month rotational leadership development program for top-performing talents who demonstrate the potential to become leaders in their field. It’s designed to groom you through hands-on experiential learning by mentors who are world-class experts in their field.
During the program, key skills are established that will prepare you for a leadership role after graduation. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
What You Will Do
Designed to fast track your career, the DFS Graduate Development Program aims to provide an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of Human Resources in our luxury travel retail business.
At the end of this program, Management Trainees will not only refine their technical skills in the key HR functions, but they will also be well-trained in people management and project management, for them to excel in their future managerial roles. Along with attachment with the business, Management Trainees will also have attachments in various Human Resources functions such as:
- Global Human Resources Teams such as Talent Acquisition and Digital Learning.
- Business Process Optimization.
- Global Rewards and Mobility.
- Corporate / Division Human Resources Teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates with no more than 3 years of experience.
- Strong passion for Luxury Retail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excels in learning, with ability to learn on the fly.
- Willing to relocate internationally.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm