Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric " Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programme.
What You Will Do
- Assist to execute and review Occupational Safety and Health programmes.
- Assist to develop and review the documentation on Safety Management System.
- Conduct / review the risk assessment and control plans.
- Assist to execute plans and events on safety & health promotion and rehabilitation program of injury cases.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated student in Business / Commerce / Information System / Logistics (Transportation / Supply Chain / Occupational Safety and Health) or related disciplines.
- With Occupational Safety and Health knowledge.
- Good PC knowledge in MS Excel, MS Work and PowerPoint.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Part time or internship experience is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Information Systems, Logistics...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm