Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
Reporting to the Program Delivery Manager, trainee will support the company request for IT solution in the area of bringing new technology to the company, building new IT capability, continuous improvement projects that improve business efficiency through IT automation to improve customer experience.
What You Will Do
Trainee to be involved in:
- Will be involved in reviewing the IT solution request and determining the suitable IT solution.
- Will have the opportunity to be develop and implement the IT solution within the company.
- Will also be involved in providing IT solution support.
- Will be required to provide training to users.
- Will be required to liaise with third party software/hardware services providers as an extension of software development/support resources.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Opportunity to translate business requirements to local business applications.
- Opportunity to bring new technology to the company as part of IT solution to support the business request.
- Opportunity to develop various aspects of project leadership skillsets like project scope management, project timeline, etc.
- Opportunity to experience the software development life cycle process.
- Opportunity to expose to .NET programming, database management software, mobile application development, analytics, robotic processing automation technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highest Qualification - Degree.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The position is under the SGUnited Traineeships Programme, the candidate has to graduate in the year 2019/ 2020.
Duration of Traineeship - 9 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm