An exciting internship opportunity exists within our HR department for an eager professional with lots of energy and passion for Human Resources. This will be a 6-12month internship program which will see the successful candidate collaborate with key stakeholders to drive this important function of our business.
What You Will Do
- Assisting our HR leaders to execute the HR strategies.
- Building our organization capability through Objective Key Result (OKR) management.
- Driving important HR functions such as on-boarding and orientation of new employees.
- Creating awareness of key organizational values through the culture ambassador program.
- Participating and carrying out key tasks to drive the agendas of the diversity & inclusion committee and other initiatives for employees.
- Connect with our stakeholders to understand our business, product and our positive impact within the local community.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Degree qualification in HR or equivalent.
- Graduates with less than two years working experience.
- Passionate about people development and overall matters related to the HR function.
- Excellent academic track record with leadership experience in university, i.e. community service or volunteer experience.
- Business acumen, fast learner.
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm