The wait is over! DiDi, the world’s leading e-hailing service with 60 million trips completed per day has finally arrived in South Africa and we want you to join our start-up team.
Fuelled by investments from the likes of Apple and Softbank, DiDi has set its eyes on expanding its footprint across South Africa. We are rapidly expanding our team and are looking for students to apply to become part of DiDi’s story of a safe, reliable and affordable transport future.
Take a critical role in operations or marketing, with real responsibility from day one, where you will work closely with the leaders of DiDi South Africa to shape our future. Learn the ins and outs of how a start-up phase global technology company works and scales. Get a head start in your career with personalized coaching from your DiDi mentors.
Be responsible for day-to-day tasks like being at the forefront of shaping the local brand, being the voice of DiDi to the outside world and unleashing your creative freedom in defining bespoke marketing concepts in collaboration with our agencies and experienced team members. Apply today to make sure you don’t miss out.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate with less than two years of experience.
- BCom or BusSci degree in a Marketing or Consumer behavior related field.
- Honours or masters level degree would be advantageous but is not a must.
- Excellent academic track record with leadership experience in university and non-university activities.
- Business acumen.
- Team player with a positive, can-do, attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm