Our team is looking to onboard an intern to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The incumbent of this role will be involved in exciting projects and PR campaigns across our global organization.
To succeed in this role and within our multi-faceted organization, you will need to have a passion for PR and a knack for current affairs and political events. This role is best suited to a detail oriented, high energy level individual with a predisposition to take ownership of their professional development. Strong verbal and written communication skills are integral to succeeding in this internship.
What You Will Do
- Support New Market Expansion team in developing marketing communications plan, including strategy, goals, tactics, etc.
- Day-to-day media monitoring for key information and news.
- Assist in the development of media relations strategy and help coordinate public relations activities.
- Assist in the creation of content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Support in the organization and development of main communications tools and asset banks.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the Group’s business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/MA degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing Advertising, or a related discipline.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Well-versed in social media platforms and trends.
- Fluent in English, any additional languages a plus.
- Event planning and execution skills a plus.
- Previous experience in internet/mobility companies a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm