Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Graduate based in Western Cape. The candidate will be required to assist with administrating COIDA claims; provident fund claims, capturing data on excel spread sheets and taking minutes in various forums.
What You Will Do
- Identify and maintain various types of records relevant to the department according to Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Ensure to conduct work in line with Dis-Chem and industry professional standard.
- Maintain existing information systems for the department, and be able to report on these if needed.
- Familiarize oneself on a constant basis with the Dis-Chem structures and its various departments to facilitate the operational effectiveness of the department.
- Execute instructions that were received from superiors on a daily basis according to set guidelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships and communication with colleagues.
- Keep informed of current affairs related to the retail industry and own departments functioning.
- Maintain good working relationships with external clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource, Industrial Relations or any related qualification.
- Grade 12/Matric Certificate.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Human Resource knowledge.
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- English - Read, write and speak well.
- Trustworthy and Honest.
- Have an internal willingness to assist and help others.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Handling information with extreme confidentiality.
- Be deadline driven.
- Be able to interpret various information.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients in a verbal and written manner when applicable.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business unit functions and duties and act accordingly.
- 2nd Additional language.
- Initiative in improving existing processes.
- South African citizen.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:3rd May 2022, 6:00 pm