Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Graduate. The candidate will be required to assist with a range of tasks within the finance department, including reconciliations of creditor accounts, assisting in invoice capturing and other financial tasks which may be handed to them.
What You Will Do
- Ensure correct creditor’s payment reconciliation.
- Ensure accurate invoice capturing.
- Follow up on workflows which are outstanding.
- Perform invoice reduction on invoices which have not been fully received or have price differences.
- Following up on claims from suppliers and warehouse.
- Obtain credit notes for claims from suppliers.
- Correctly process journals when required.
- Prepare creditors reconciliations timeously, ensuring clear reconciling monthly.
- Prepare payment requests accurately with all supporting documentation according to deadlines set.
- File creditor’s documentation accurately and neatly.
- Reconcile high volumes of accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with data capturing on a daily basis.
- Ensure all amounts loaded for payment have been approved by an experienced management team member and signed off.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Finance Degree.
- Grade 12/Matric Certificate.
- Financial Accounting knowledge.
- Ability to perform basic accounting calculations.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business financial skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail.
- Be able to analyze financial reports.
- Be deadline orientated, and have good time management skills.
- South African.
- 2nd Additional language.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record.
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm