Dis-Chem Pharmacies in KZN has an opportunity available for a HR Administrator Graduate to join their team. The main purpose of this role will be to provide HR administrative support to the HRBP and departmental teams on a day-to day basis. Contribute to the development and maintenance of the HR function.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the maintenance of Human Resource records by tracking leave.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR department.
- Prepare and submit HR information reports.
- Provide support all HR projects and activities.
- Prepare necessary HR documents i.e. employment contracts.
- To perform on-boarding duties of new employees.
- Assemble nomination attendance lists for training sessions.
- To assist with the coordination of training sessions.
- Ensure preparation of documents for CCMA cases.
- Provide administrative support for all ER related processes.
- To provide assistance with recruitment process by requesting adverts, and assemble application lists.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Excellent problem-solving skills by identifying and analyzing problems.
- Customer service focused.
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Deadline driven.
- South African citizen.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit.
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm