Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Learning and Development Intern to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be Provides administrative support to the L&D team and relevant stakeholders across all aspects of the L&D Department. Maintain administration standards by preparing reports, presentations and researching, analyzing, and summarizing information.
What You Will Do
- Maintain a training calendar (electronic and manual).
- Create and maintain a database of all internal and external training providers.
- Book training venues as per the training calendar.
- Prepare facilitator packs and relevant documents for training, ensuring that the facilitator receives their packs a minimum of 5 days prior to the training.
- Complete a checklist for all items required for each training session.
- Ensure that training manuals and other material required for training has been quality checked and approved by relevant manager.
- Print training manual and other material required for training.
- Courier/deliver training manuals and other material to training a minimum of 3 days prior to training.
- Ensure that the training manuals and other material is received at training venue prior to the training.
- Capture attendance registers post training.
- Conduct quality check of training venues before each training session.
- Timeously organize catering services for scheduled training.
- Capture and keep record of all training related expenditure.
- Receive invoices and quality check against specifications, attendance registers and/or other supporting information.
- Maintain a spreadsheet all invoice payments and file proof of payments.
- Respond to and assist any Dis-Chem Stakeholder with any query related to LMS, including Stores, Head-Office
- Employees, Managers and Directors.
- Capture all relevant training data into SuccessFactors/My Learning weekly.
- Conduct research and collecting of information for content development.
- Assist in the process of developing content according to the framework or scope given.
- Assist with the designing and implementation of learning surveys, giving feedback to L&D Officers and proposing solutions.
- Assist with L&D projects to ensure optimal functioning and effectiveness in a department, and within the organization.
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects when necessary.
- Arrange meetings for the department and book meeting rooms accordingly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Human Resource or Industrial Psychology(ideal) qualification.
- Postgraduate qualification in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology.
- Grade 12/Matric Certificate.
- Work integrated learning/experience in Learning and Development environment.
- Development of content and editing experience.
- Knowledge Learning and Development.
- 2nd Additional Language - Read, write and speak well.
- Indebt knowledge of the full HR spectrum and the purpose of the different functions within HR.
- Problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Deadline driven.
- South African Citizen.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit.
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport.
- Job type:Internships
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm