Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting opportunity available for a Online / Marketing Graduate to join our Online team. Successful will properly execute and maintain Dis-Chem Online merchandising standards. You will assist in ensuring accurate information and images that appear on the Dis-Chem website.
What You Will Do
- Ensure the display of online products in such a way that stimulates interest and entices customers to make a purchase.
- Assist in ensuring all products are beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site in category listing pages, designer listing pages, and trend pages.
- Ensure products are listed in the correct order.
- Regular auditing of available product online to ensure it is appropriately represented with the customer in mind.
- Uphold Dis-Chem online merchandising standards and planograms.
- Be aware of new products and maintain up to date product knowledge.
- Work closely with Online Manager, Category and Marketing teams reviewing and correcting supplied content to ensure consistency in style and information.
- Assists with the listing/displaying of the products, making sure that all links are working, updating the database.
- Uploading of product images.
- Source of images for all products listed online.
- Assist with updating of current and new online product descriptions.
- Ensure all content appear in the correct order online.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma of Degree in Business Administration or Ecommerce.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- 1 year working experience within Retail - Merchandise or online environment.
- Merchandising standard and FMCG industry.
- Working with Planograms.
- Category knowledge.
- English - Read, write and speak.
- Writing skills.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Trustworthy and Honest.
- Customer focused.
- Deadline driven.
- South African citizen.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit.
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:9th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm