Dis-Chem Pharmacies in Midrand has opportunity available for a SAP Administrator Graduate to join the team. The main purpose of the job would be to administer the SAP system and maintain ongoing reliability performance, management, and support of SAP application.
What You Will Do
- Maintain, change, and support all relevant data administration within the SAP system.
- Investigate and resolve authorization requirements within the business for all HEAT and SAP requests.
- Administer and compile required SAP Licensing documents for all SAP Applications.
- Assist in managing users and user profiles, grant authorization and access for SAP.
- Assist in the change elements associated with new solutions or upgrades to existing solutions including communications.
- To report any form of discrepancies regarding the SAP Solution Management (Solman) to management.
- Align user licences across the various SAP systems.
- To recommend user license category adjustments to Head of Applications.
- Capture and integrate inventory, financial and contractual data in central repository.
- To assist in the application of all SAP licensing applications led by the Head of Application manager.
- Assist in implementing ITCG (Information Technology Corporate Governance) within Dis-Chem.
- Assist in the optimization of performance on systems connected to the Solution Management (Solman) System.
- Assist in the analysis of design, customization on SAP Solution.
- Assist in the implementation of the Solution Management and provide functional support to the department.
- Assist with planning and estimating the required activities within a full project lifecycle for SAP.
- Consult stakeholders regarding enhancements on SAP platforms with correct use of SAP Solution Management (Solman).
- Assist with the configuration capabilities of SAP Solution Manager for the Solution implementation process in future projects.
- Respond to and assist with queries related to SAP System Administration from any Dis-Chem stakeholder.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- To attend to and close off all requests on HEAT in line with the SLA.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc Computer Science.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Excellent problem-solving skills by identifying and analyzing problems.
- Customer service focused.
- Excellent organizing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Deadline driven.
- Good time management skills.
- South African citizen.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit.
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Computer Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm