Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a Finance/Accounting Graduate to join our SAP Finance Team. The candidate will be required to respond to and assist any Dis-Chem Stakeholder with any query related to the SAP Finance.
What You Will Do
- Insure correct creditor’s payment reconciliation.
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of the SAP Finance Module.
- Perform and documenting detailed testing of all these improvements, enhancements and reports.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant SAP Finance Master Data.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant SAP Finance Processes and Reporting.
- Inform management of any discrepancies and unresolved matters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Financial Accounting related field.
- Grade 12/Matric Certificate.
- SAP Experience.
- Financial Accounting knowledge.
- Ability to perform basic accounting calculations.
- Microsoft Office Packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business financial skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail.
- Be deadline orientated, and have good time management skills.
- South African citizen.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record.
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm