Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity for a BCom Information Systems or any computer-related graduate to join our SAP Retail Team for a 12 months Internship programme. The graduate will assist in ensuring the effective and smooth use of the SAP Retail system across the business.
What You Will Do
- Maintain the integrity and functionality of SAP Retail.
- Perform and documenting detailed testing of all these improvements, enhancements and reports.
- Respond to and assist with any query, related to SAP Retail.
- Establish and maintain a sound relationship with all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Ensure frequent communication with all Dis-Chem stakeholders both verbally and in writing regarding matters relating to the SAP Retail.
- Provide a friendly and efficient knowledgeable service to all Dis-Chem stakeholders.
- Maintain, change and support all relevant master data for SAP Retail.
- Practice quality assurance by testing the function of current and new processes by detecting and identifying any defects.
- Monitor and ensure smooth integration between SAP and any other program.
- Assist with loading and resolving marketing queries.
- Give regular feedback and provide assistance to the SAP Retail team, Stores and Dis-Chem Management team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Information Systems or any related qualification.
- Grade 12/Matric Certificate.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Packages - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business financial skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Self-starter, diligent, accurate, attention to detail.
- Be deadline orientated.
- Good time management skills.
- SAP Experience.
- South African citizen.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record.
- Valid Driver’s license and/or reliable transport.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm