Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting 12 months Internship opportunity available for a graduate passionate about IT/SAP. The graduate will be required to assist in designing, managing workflow automation projects and the testing and quality control of the Robotic Process Automation.
What You Will Do
- Work with stakeholders to execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
- Review robotic process automation requests from stakeholders.
- Document the manual business process before it is automated.
- Analyze and convert the manual process into an automation project.
- Test the implementation of the automation project and obtain feedback from stakeholders.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing of the robot processes to ensure they meet the technical and functional requirements.
- Support the business teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Assist in configuring enhancements/change requests to already automated processes.
- Respond to any ad-hoc RPA queries.
- Escalate unresolved issues as soon as they ascend.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum 3 year Diploma or Degree in an IT related field.
- Development certification.
- Knowledge of UiPath, VB or C#.
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines.
- South African citizen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm