At Discover, you will find the right way to jump-start your career. We will hold our campus recruitment events starting from September. Submit your resume and grow with us! Advance your skill set with real business challenges, on-the-job experience, and interaction with executive leadership. As an Analytics professional, we will help develop skills like (such as):
- Identifying issues
- Formulating hypotheses
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data
- Designing and performing data analysis
- Developing recommendations
- Head Management presentation
You will work independently, or as an integral part of a project team, to develop predictive models, conduct simulations, perform ad-hoc analyses, design and produce analytic reports to solve business problems. Participate in center-wide efforts to build analytical capability. The analyst may support one of the specific business areas, including marketing, risk management, customer services, and banking, etc.
- Be responsible for data preparation, including sampling, data pulling, aggregation, and other data preparation treatments.
- Develop types of models/prepare analytical reports which meet business objectives, requirements, and timelines.
- Perform simulations and general ad-hoc analyses to provide insights for strategy design, evaluation and testing.
- Communicate project results to US business partners and management in a clear and effective manner.
- Work closely with business partners to implement models and decision strategies.
- Document project results, address project issues and answer questions from business partners.
- Provide input and consultation to business partners on various statistical, technical, data or business issues.
- Identify and share programming knowledge and organizational expertise for efficient and effective execution of project tasks.
- Engage in continuous learning to maintain a high level of competency in statistical and analytical principles, tools, and techniques
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor and above degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Communication, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Science, Economics, Econometrics, Operational Research, etc
- Good command of English communication (both oral and written).
- Ability in learning and improving programming skills for business analysis, strong programming skills is a plus.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and follow through on completion of high-profile projects.
- Strong interest in using data for business insight, experience in modeling is a plus.
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to acquire needed knowledge and skills.
- Positive work attitude and team spirit
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm