Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is now hiring Interns for Communications and Public Affairs Team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study.
The individuals will be able to build upon the skills they've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
What You Will Do
- Assist in implementing communication initiatives, which may include Cast engagement, Publicity (PR), Government Relations, Media Relations or CSR activities.
- Support the organization and logistics for Cast, PR, media, public sector and community events.
- Support Internal Communications, Publicity, Government Relations, Media Relations or Corporate Citizenship teams in communication materials preparation, including but not limited to writing, editing and translation work for communications materials, press releases, factsheets, pitching notes, newsletters, posters and videos.
- Plan for the itinerary and related arrangements for media, KOLs and stakeholder’s familiarization tours and activities.
- Support social media content creation.
- Assist in reviewing Cast Portal content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university students major in Communications, Creative Media, Marketing, Journalism or Public Affairs or other related discipline
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good data analysis, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good at creative design and communication skills.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR.
- Available to commit full time internship from June to August 2023.
- Previous work experience at Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage.
Application Deadline: 3 March 2023.
Flex Type: On-Site - This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stand. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm