Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is now hiring Interns for Business Strategy and Operations Experience Integration Team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study.
The individuals will be able to build upon the skills they've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team to plan and coordinate special events and projects with operations Line of Businesses (LOBs), including logistic planning and implementation procedures.
- Coordinate the venue availability for the event and activity requests from different LOBs, to line-up related parties for discussion to minimize the impact on their plans if the schedule clash and to manage a SharePoint event calendar for all partners to check availability for planning.
- Collaborate with Park Operations teams on detailed logistics such as attraction priority and cordon off arrangements to support shooting requests from Marketing, Communications and Public Affairs (CPA) and other internal LOBs and to prepare events and shootings summary regularly for Operations LOB partners’ reference.
- Maintain high standard of integration and communication to internal LOBs for planning and executing the special events and projects.
- Be presence at events/activities to ensure smooth execution.
- Handle ad-hoc assignment as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university students major in any discipline.
- Excellent organizing skill, coordination skill and command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Energetic, strong team-player with strong passion and curiosity about Disney.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR.
- Available to commit 3 months full time internship from May to August 2023.
- Previous work experience at Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage.
Application deadline - 3 March 2023.
Flex Type: On-Site - This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
This position is with HK International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort brings unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences for guests of all ages and nationalities. Hong Kong is home to the fifth Disney Resort in the world. The city's landscape and vibrant, diverse culture has inspired our Imagineers to create a variety of entertainment that is unique to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland consists of the following seven themed areas: Adventureland, Fantasyland, Grizzly Gulch, Main Street U.S.A., Mystic Point, Tomorrowland and Toy Story Land. These areas feature themed attractions, entertainment and interactive experiences, restaurants, merchandise shops and refreshment stand. Additionally, there are daily parades and nighttime events. The Resort has three theme resort hotels: Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, Disney Explorers Lodge and Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
To date, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has welcomed millions of Guests. Since 2006, Hong Kong Disneyland has ranked among the top five most popular places to visit in Hong Kong, according to the Hong Kong Tourism Board's annual Statistical Review.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe.
With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm