At Disney, we are storytellers. We make the impossible possible. We do this through developing and utilizing cutting-edge technology and to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. It is now your chance to join our talented parks and resorts team as a Graduate Engineer that makes major business decisions, planning for future development and providing back-end support to the business.
What you will do
- Architecture & Facilities Engineering – Lead the architectural and engineering design for existing facilities and improvement projects
- Engineering Services – Maintain facilities in state of good condition, covering preventive and corrective maintenance, rehab and ongoing improvement projects for rides/attractions, hotels, buildings, offices, infrastructure, landscape, horticulture, etc.
- Attraction Maintenance
- Central Shops
- Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance
- Building, Architectural & Landscape Maintenance
- Maintenance Planning and Budgeting
- Facility Asset Management – Execute facility projects upholding our high safety and quality standards, on schedule, and within budget
- Integrated Facility Planning – Program Planning and Budget Control to support large-scale rehabilitation and asset replacement program
- Ride & Show, Scientific Systems and Quality Engineering – Oversee the safety and reliability of all ride and show related attractions
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a recognized university Engineering degree, preferably in Electrical, Mechanical, Automation, Building Services or any other related disciplines
- Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than 2 years
- Energetic, creative and strong team-players
- Flexible with strong desire to succeed
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm