Every story has a beginning...
Hong Kong Disneyland is now hiring Intern for Design & Show Quality Team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study.
The individuals will be able to build upon the skills they've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
This is an entry level position to supports the Show Quality Standards programs such as:
- Review documentation, support bi-annual review, animation reviews.
- Support project on Animatronics design, design reviews, production, installation, programming and testing.
- Support Maintenance team on Animatronics rehab plan, Animatronics maintenance support, show readiness training, show technical training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students graduating in or after 2022.
- Basic level of expertise in the field of mechanical and electrical engineering, show programming or other show systems.
- Technical training and knowledge of the electrical, mechanical, control, programming.
- Knowledge of various types of control programs, and trouble shooting skills.
- Energetic, strong team-players, open to work on production shop and construction site, and passionate about Disney.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, including both spoken Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR.
- Previous work experience at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (e.g., Part Time Host) or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm