Every story has a beginning...
Hong Kong Disneyland is now hiring Intern for Design & Show Quality Team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study.
The individuals will be able to build upon the skills they've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale.
This is an entry level position to extend show writing support to Show Awareness Producer such as:
- Conduct auditing of new attractions & offerings of the Resort.
- Evaluate current database of Show Information Guides as reference materials for show training.
- Propose updates for show writing documentation and show training purposes.
- Edit and update show writing materials in documentation database.
- Update presentation materials for show training.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students graduating in or after 2022. Faculties of Arts or Social Sciences in universities or any equivalent is preferred.
- Energetic, strong team-players and passionate about Disney.
- Design and graphic skills as added bonus, other preferred skill sets include Photoshop, Keynote & PowerPoint.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, including both spoken Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR.
- Previous work experience at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (e.g., Part Time Host) or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm