We are looking for a qualified intern to join our Current Series team for the Spring 2019 semester.
Our executives oversee all series produced by the studio that are currently airing, including Marvel Rising Projects, Marvel's Spider-Man, and Marvel’s Black Panther’s Quest. In addition, interns work closely with the Marvel HQ Youtube team. We are seeking an intern who is interested in learning about the story and scripting process of television animation, as well as the maintenance of our Youtube channel. PLEASE NOTE that this is not a drawing, animation, or design internship.
This position is with Marvel Animation, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment. Marvel Entertainment - Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities include tracking character and tech appearances in episodes, updating casting databases for current and past series, updating writer episode database, creating casting sides for use in voice over auditions, Marvel database research for characters and locations, coverage of reception desk, pulling of animation clips for our youtube channel, light video editing for our youtube channel, and general office duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled in college/university and pursuing degree in film, animation, communications, or media studies.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interest in Animation (prior experience in Animation is a plus, but not a requirement).
- Base knowledge of Marvel properties and storytelling.
- Willingness to learn and hardworking attitude.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
- All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- All candidates must be available during the months of January through May.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Media and Advertising
Glendale (United States),...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm